An investment like your Volkswagen deserves protection, and nobody is better qualified to care for your Volkswagen than the specialists at our Volkswagen Authorised Service Centre in Bega. Here you'll find a one-stop shop, with comprehensive factory training, technical support, specialist tooling, diagnostic equipment and Volkswagen Genuine Parts. You can trust that your Volkswagen is in the best hands when you visit your local Volkswagen Authorised Service Centre in the heart of Bega. Make the most of our convenient location, right across from the Sapphire Market Place, or relax in our customer lounge while we work.
- Guaranteeing the quality of our workmanship, and fitting only genuine Volkswagen parts
- Ensuring that all of our technicians are trained to Volkswagen's high standards
- Ensuring competitive pricing and strict adherence to factory maintenance schedules
- Delivering consistent and superior standards of service
- Better understanding your needs so that we can exceed your expectations
MAINTENANCE. IT'S TOO IMPORTANT TO IGNORE.
We make our vehicles to last but they do need attention. By keeping an eye on some keys points under your bonnet together with some basic, regular maintenance - you can help keep your Volkswagen working well for years to come.
What does regular maintenance involve?
Oil, fluid and coolants need to be topped-up or replaced regularly while rubber hoses and belts need to be checked for deterioration. Tyres and brake pads also need to be inspected to make sure that you are safe on the road.
If you're driving under normal conditions, make sure you follow the maintenance schedule set out in your Customer Information Booklet.
For further information, please contact our friendly Service Team for assistance with any enquiry regarding your Volkswagen vehicle.
The Tarra Volkswagen team wishes you safe and pleasant motoring.